China Lighting Association
]学办发字16号 [ 2019 ] Xiabanfa No. 16
Notice on Soliciting the Fifteenth China Lighting Awards Application Items
The Zhongzhao Lighting Award is the only award in China's lighting industry established by the China Lighting Institute and officially approved by the National Science and Technology Awards Office. The award aims to reward organizations and individuals who have made outstanding contributions in the field of lighting, scientific research, technological innovation, lighting engineering, promotion and application of scientific and technological achievements, urban lighting construction and management. It aims to improve the level of science and technology, lighting appliance manufacturing, and engineering applications in the field of Chinese lighting, cultivate Chinese brands and increase international competitiveness, lead the industry's innovation and development, and promote the progress of China's lighting technology.
After research, the China Illumination Society decided to launch the fifteenth "Zhongzhao Lighting Awards" selection activity from now on. The relevant matters are now notified as follows:
China Lighting Engineering Design Award
(1) Major and innovative achievements and contributions have been made in lighting engineering technology, with significant application results.
(2) The projects applying for indoor and outdoor lighting projects shall be projects completed and qualified before April 30, 2020, with independent intellectual property rights and no disputes over ownership.
Requirements for the application of the China Lighting Award-Engineering Design Award:
1. Application conditions:
Under any of the following circumstances, notifications will not be accepted:
(1) Projects that do not meet the relevant management regulations of the construction market;
(2) For projects with the same technical content, apply for related awards at the same time;
(3) Items that do not meet the scope and conditions of the current application;
(4) "Project Application Form" and projects with incomplete or uncompleted contents;
(5) Projects not approved by the owner;
(6) Items with disputes and unclear declaration entities;
(7) No more than six joint reporting units.
2. The digital photos submitted by the application must be clear, and no revisions or treatments such as supplementary light have been done. Specific requirements are as follows:
(1) Format: TTFF, PSD or JPEG (no text in photos);
(2) Camera quality: 5 million pixels or more;
(3) Medium: CD (read-only) disc;
(4) Quantity: 10 sheets.
The provided real-life photos (electronic version) should include panoramic photos, partial photos that can reflect the characteristics of the project, etc.
3. All the text content of the form shall be printed with a computer, a paper document shall be provided in one copy, and an electronic version (a copy) shall be provided. The text should be concise and clear. Responsibilities.
4. Catalogue of drawings and related information:
(1) The layout of the lighting fixtures in the main places (electronic version);
(2) Electronic version of the lighting power supply system diagram (specify relevant power supply load parameters), lighting control principle and system diagram (if available)
(3) Illumination and brightness distribution maps in major places and areas (electronic version);
(4) Table for selection, quantity and use of lamps;
(5) Scanned copy of the engineering contract (electronic version);
(6) Relevant design and construction qualifications of the project implementation unit (copy stamped with red seal);
(7) Provide a copy of the lighting designer certificate of the main designer;
(8) Certificate of completion acceptance of the project (the photocopy bears the owner's red seal);
(9) Owner's opinion certificate;
(10) Other proof.
Zhongzhao Lighting City Construction Award
The requirements of Zhongzhao Lighting Award--Zhongzhao Lighting City Construction Award:
1. Application conditions:
(1) The application unit should be the local lighting engineering construction or lighting management department;
(2) The application subject should have a detailed urban lighting plan and be approved by relevant departments;
(3) The urban lighting construction of the reporting entity shall meet the relevant national and local policies, regulations and standards.
2. Information to be submitted:
(1) Introduction of the basic situation of the urban lighting of the reporting entity, including the establishment of the institution and the composition of personnel;
(2) Application-related urban lighting construction and management related systems;
(3) The relevant national and local policies, regulations and standards on which the main urban lighting construction of the applicant is declared;
(4) A summary of the overall effect of the urban lighting construction of the reporting subject, including the investment, scale, and actual results achieved in the past two years;
(5) The application of new products and technologies by the applying subject in the process of urban lighting construction;
(6) The energy saving effect of urban lighting achieved by the applicant for three consecutive years;
(7) Provide relevant information (electronic version) of the actual lighting effects of no less than three types of key areas (including: parks, squares, landmark buildings, roads, and commercial blocks) Submissions include:
a. Design, construction, acceptance, maintenance management and other basic information;
b. Each type of key area provides no less than 5 digital photos that can reflect the actual lighting effect. The photos must be clear, with a resolution of more than 300dpi, and have not been modified and processed in any JPEG format.
c. The provided real-life photos (electronic version) should include panoramic photos, partial photos that can reflect the characteristics of the project, etc.
(8) The status of the award-winning projects within the scope of the application subject, including the Zhongzhao Award, award certificates at the provincial and ministerial levels and above;
(9) Resume (within 500 words) of the applicant's manager (or builder), no more than 5;
3. Text requirements:
All texts are printed in computer, in triplicate, and available in electronic format. The text should be concise and clear, and the reporting unit should be responsible for the authenticity of the declared data.
(1) Application unit:
(2) Contact address:
(3) Contact person:
(4) Contact number:
(5) E-mail address:
The application materials will be directly submitted to the China Lighting Association's China Lighting Lighting Awards Evaluation Office or the recommended unit (a branch of the China Lighting Association, the Lighting Society across the country, and relevant foreign academic organizations) to the China Lighting Association's China Lighting Lighting Awards Office.
Ask for a complete copy of the hard copy and an electronic copy (in the form of a CD) to check the notification .
From now until April 30, 2020.
After the above application materials have been qualified by the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards Evaluation Office, and discussed at a joint meeting of the Secretariat of the Society, according to the "Zhaozhao Lighting Awards Selection Methods", an expert review team will be organized to evaluate and select the Zhongzhao Award-winning projects. After that, it will be announced to the public on the 10th, and finally the final review will be made by the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards Judging Committee. For controversial projects, experts can be organized to conduct on-site inspections.
The application, recommendation, review and award of the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards adhere to the principle of seeking truth from facts and the principles of fairness, fairness and openness.
The winning projects will be announced in due course in 2020, and a grand award ceremony will be held at that time.
We sincerely invite all member units, lighting education and research units, lighting engineering design departments, lighting product manufacturers, lighting engineering companies and lighting designers to show their concern and support for the selection of this China Lighting Lighting Awards, and actively participate in this An event that will contribute to the development and progress of China's lighting technology industry!
This notice and declaration form can be downloaded from the website ( www.es0335.com.cn ).
China Lighting Association
Zhongzhao Lighting Award Evaluation Office
October 20, 2019
Notice for applying for Zhongzhao Lighting Award
1. The application form of the “Zhongzhao Lighting Award Project Application Form” must be true and valid, and submitted to the Zhongzhao Lighting Award Evaluation Office together with other application materials before April 30, 2020 (not accepted after the deadline).
2. The copyright of the materials submitted by the application is jointly owned by the organizer and the application unit, and the organizer has the right to reproduce and publicize the materials submitted by all application units at no cost. The application materials will not be returned after receipt. Each unit should not declare more than three items.
3. After applying for qualification review by the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards Evaluation Office, the application materials will be submitted to the joint meeting of the Secretariat of the Society for discussion, and the experts will be organized to make comprehensive evaluations and propose relevant recommendations for the proposed projects in accordance with the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards Selection Method. Reward grades, and the results of the selection will be announced on the official media platform of the China Illuminating Society. For controversial projects, experts can be organized to conduct on-site inspections. The evaluation results will be determined after the final review of the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards Evaluation Committee.
4. After the awards are completed, the Zhongzhao Lighting Awards Office will notify the winners or individuals by email, telephone or fax.
5. The winners of the China Lighting Award will be awarded trophies and certificates by the China Lighting Association.
6. The organizer of the China Lighting Lighting Awards shall not be held responsible for any failure to conduct the awards due to force majeure events.
7. The organizer of the China Lighting Awards reserves the right of final interpretation of any objections arising from this notice and the Application Form of the China Lighting Awards. Any matters related to this award will be explained by the organizer of the China Lighting Awards.